"The Blue Apron" Inn - New Town Market
According to tradition, it was visited by Polish kings: Kazimierz Jagiellończyk and his son Jan Olbracht. Probably, in the XVIII century the inn belonged to the Szalit family. It was known for its excellent wine and beer. The old records say it was originally an artisan inn founded in 1489. It is a baroque apartment house from XVIII century, nowadays turned into a café with stylish interior evoking the baroque period.
Apartment house - New Town Market no. 23
The house used to belong to st. George parish. During recent restoration, the facade was finished in renaissance style and a cartouche with the date of last modernisation in 1887 was discovered. It also contained an inscription certifying that the house was a property of the parish.
Masons' Inn apartment house - New Town Market
A gothic apartment house completely reconstructed in XVIII century in baroque style. It used to be an inn of the Masons' Guild. Since 1964 it has been the seat of the Children Fine Arts Centre and Gallery which organizes numerous fine arts activities.
The "Golden Lion" pharmacy - New Town Market no. 13
New Town Market no. 13 is a great house of classicist form, which it received in the first half of the XIX century. It is a former gothic building now housing the New Market Pharmacy, currently called "The Golden Lion".